About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 15 December 2022

Hunkydory - Festive Wishes

Today's two cards are made from one of the 2019 Hunkdory Member's Free Gifts. It was called A Beary Merry Christmas, and these toppers are from the Festive Wishes topper sheet, along with the matching cardstock.

I cut the printed card down to 6" in height, and then scored it in half. Unfortunately, the image ended up on the back of the card - something I find happens quite often, and it is one of the things I don't like about Hunkydory printed card. 

Still, the fronts of both are still lovely, and make gorgeous cards. And I have to say that I absolutely love the colour scheme of this set.


Please feel free to follow me here on my blog, or over on my other social media accounts. They are all under Papercraft By Carole (usually @pcbcarole)  InstagramFacebookPinterestTwitter - and my new YouTube channel where I would love it if you would subscribe. 

Thank you for popping by and happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx