About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 27 December 2022

Anniversaries and Special Birthdays

Today's project dump includes anniversary cards and an 18th Birthday card. As I said in my last post, I use predominantly Hunkydory toppers for friends and family cards.

The first one uses Hunkydory Violet Delights Afternoon Tea. The decorative die is Jeanine's Art Happy Birds - The Circle of Flowers.


The second uses Bear Hugs - From the Heart.


This is my anniversary card for my husband which uses Birthday Wishes - Let's Celebrate.


This last one isn't Hunkydory. It's from a very old Kanban collection called Love and Marriage.


And then there was an 18th in the family. This uses Hunkydory's Little Book of All Ages for the really pretty topper, with Crafter's Companion Aurora 6x6 Create-a-Card die.

And special occasions need special boxed cards. For the inside I used Crafter's Companion Stitched Circle dies, and Sara Signature Together Forever Champagne Flute.


The numbers are Crafter's Copmanion 3" Numbers, and the letters are Julie Hickey Designs Sweet Pea Alphabet.

Thank you for popping by. 

Please feel free to follow me here on my blog, on TwitterFaceBook Instagram or Pinterest.

Happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx