About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 4 December 2022

Crafter's Companion - Botanical Garden Cut & Emboss Folder

Two projects today using the Botanical Garden Cut & Emboss folder from Crafter's Companion. One is a card, and the other a box.

For the card, I inked the folder with Bundled Sage Distress Oxide, and then cut it out from pale green card. The brick effect through the aperture is created using AALL & Create Stencil #38 Cracked Walls 2, and Antique Linen Distress Oxide onto cream card. The flowers are using Elizabeth Craft Designs 1638 Garden Notes Crocus.

For the aperture box, I used Centura Pearl Snow White Hint of Gold card, with Elizabeth Craft Designs 1590 Garden Notes Grecian Windflower.

Click on the image to see the video demo, and please feel free to follow me here on my blog, or on FaceBookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest.

And I now have a YouTube channel where I hope to add my video content to in the future. Would love it if you could subscribe. 

Thank you for popping by and happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx