About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 29 December 2022

For the Ladies

 A big dump of projects today, with lots of makes for my female friends and family. As said in previous posts, I predominantly use Hunkydory toppers for these makes.

Firstly, I have two Mother's Day cards - one for my Mum and one for my Mother-In-Law.  This one uses Meadow Hares - Hello Hare, with Spellbinders circle dies.

And the second uses Gardener's Paradise - Rosy Posy with Crafter's Companion 1" Alphabet Dies.

This birthday card is another from the Gardener's Paradise Collection and is called Butterfly Blue. The lettering is a Kinetic Alphabet from Crafter's Companion.  

The next two are from a Pick 'n' Mix Sheet called You're the Sweetest.



And the next two are from the Delightful Desserts sheet.



Another from the Meadow Hares collection - this one is called The March Hare.


Am not sure if this one is Kanban or Hunkydory. Either way, it's perfect for a musical friend.


And finally, this is Love Yoga, with Crafter's Companion Inverted Scalloped Dies.

Thank you for popping by. 

Please feel free to follow me here on my blog, on TwitterFaceBook Instagram or Pinterest.

Happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx