About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 23 December 2022

Don't Think Less Of Yourself.....

Have been doing a lot of art journaling in my junk journal, following the prompts of Care December from Everything Art (video shorts are on my YouTube Channel). Through doing that, I have re-discovered some fabulous inspirational quotes amongst my words and collage bits and pieces. 

This is one of them: Don't think less of yourself if you can't be fearless. Doing it afraid is just as brave. Really love this - there are times I put off doing things because I am scared that the outcome won't be what I want. Sometimes we just need to get on with it regardless. 

I have been using this colour combination during Care December, so decided to stick with it for this spread. Full list of products used at the bottom of the post. Click on any of the pictures to watch the video of my process.  



Products used: Arteza 14cmx14cm watercolour sketchbook Distress Oxides and Inks: Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, Speckled Egg, Tea Dye, Saltwater Taffy, Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Sprays: Tea Dye, Tattered Rose Daler Rowney Mixed Media Paper *Imagination Crafts Mixed Media Spray - Light Green *Kanban Spring Silhouettes *These are very old products from my stash

Thanks for popping by. Feel free to follow me on any of the social media platforms. And if you like the video, please like and subscribe to my channel.

Happy crafting,

Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx