About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 16 December 2022

Create Art - Inspire - Art Journal Page

A break from the Christmas makes!! Today's share is an A5 art journal page created on Daler Rowney Mixed Media Paper. Click on the pictures to see the YouTube video of my process.


The pocket and tags are Elizabeth Craft Designs 744: Planner Essentials 26 - Planner Pocket 4 - Tag and Toppers, while the words are from both that set and from their Art Journal 1782 Butterfly Pocket Insert set. 


Full List of Products Used:
Elizabeth Craft Designs 744: Planner Essentials 26 - Planner Pocket 4 - Tag and Toppers;
Elizabeth Craft Designs -  Art Journal 1782 Butterfly Pocket Insert set;
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Planner Essentials - Reinforcements 2
Daler Rowney Mixed Media Paper;
Distress Inks/Oxides/Oxide Sprays - Evergreen Bough, Picked Raspberry, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade;
Distress Spray Stain - Picket Fence;
Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent Watercolour Ink - Flamingo Pink, Golden Sunrise, Ray of Sunshine, Holly Green;
Julie Hickey Designs Clear Stamps - Garden Blooms, Floral Buttons;
AALL & Create Clear Stamps - #362 Splodge, #351 Alphabet Splatter;
AALL & Create Stencil - #125 Lotza Semicirclz
Elizabeth Craft Designs Art Journal S040 Pattern Stencil Pack
Spectrum Noir Finesse Waterproof Ink - Pebble

Thanks for popping by. If you feel inspired, I would love if you would follow me on any of the social media platforms - I am there under Papercraft By Carole and/or @pcbcarole.

Happy crafting,
Cxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx