About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 26 December 2022

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Iris Shutter

Before the end of the year, I am trying to share all my personal makes for family and friends. I will be sharing in groups so some days there will be a lot of pictures as I really got myself behind. I mostly use Hunkydory toppers - but for these three I used Elizabeth Craft Designs Iris Shutter Die set, and Iris Shutter Add-ons set. I also used patterned paper from Craft Creations 12x12 pads from The Range.

To see how to assemble to mechanism, click here, then click on the photo to take you to a video demo. 

For this one, I used Creative Expressions Peony Floral Panels with Paper from the Happy Colours pad.


This one uses Creative Expressions Daisy Floral Panels, with papers from Fresh Florals.


This one uses Jeanine's Art Happy Birds Circle of Flowers with papers from Floral Vintage.

Thank you for popping by. 

Please feel free to follow me here on my blog, on TwitterFaceBook Instagram or Pinterest.

Happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx