About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Amy Design - Sympathy Flower

I have three projects in today's post. Two use the gorgeous Amy Design Sympathy Flower. I have included the third as I used the Creative Expressions Paper Panda Petite Fleur Frame on one of the cards, and I had another card to share that used the same frame.

The first card is a small 4x4card, using the Sympathy Flower to create a simple sympathy style card. The sentiment is Julie Hickey Designs Everyday Sentiments. 


The second show that it doesn't just have to be for a sympathy card. This anniversary card uses Card Deco Frame Card Lacy Dots 4K for the base, and Creative Expressions Paper Panda Petite Fleur Frame (cut in half), along with a Julie Hickey Designs Everyday Sentiments stamp.


The final card today shows the Petite Fleur Frame in its entirety, teamed up with Elizabeth Craft Designs 1592 Garden Notes Nasturtium dies.  The colouring is Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide.

Click on the photos to see the video demonstrations. Thank you for popping by. 

Please feel free to follow me here on my blog, on TwitterFaceBook Instagram or Pinterest.

Happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx