About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 12 December 2022

Hobby House - Daisy Mae Design Toppers

I am sharing all my Christmas makes over the next couple of weeks, and my intent this year  is to only use things from my stash - however old they may be. And some are very old. I am very lucky to have an extensive stash - a lot from past Design Team and Demonstrator work - but, like everyone else, I am feeling the pinch and quite frankly have no need for anything new this year - or probably several years!! 

These cards are using Hobby House Daisy Mae Design Toppers.

The one below uses a topper from the Festive Fun sheet, with Crafter's Companion 6x6 Softly Falling Create-a-card. I also used Jeanine's Art Winter Charm Snowflake Nesting dies and Crafter's Companion Stitched Edge die. The sentiment is Creative Expressions Festive Collection Deco Sentiments, and the alphabet is a very old 1" Crafter's Companion set. The plain satin boards are from Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock packs. The patterned paper is from Hunkydory's 2019 Blockbuster magazine.



The second one uses a topper from the Winter Wishes sheet, with Crafter's Companion Timeless Wreath 5x5 Create-a-card. I used Spellbinders scalloped and plain circle dies (probably some of the oldest dies I have in my stash), with Crafter's Companion Stitched Edge dies. The sentiment and alphabet are the same as above. The glitter and satin board are again from Crafter's Companion Luxury Card Packs, while the patterned card is from a huge Kanban pack that must be from the days of Dawn Bibby on QVC.


I have lots more to share over the coming days. 

Please feel free to follow me here on my blog, on FaceBookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest.

And I now have a YouTube channel where I hope to add my video content to in the future. Would love it if you could subscribe. 

Thank you for popping by and happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx