About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 13 December 2022

Hunkydory - Christmas Sparkle

Continuing with the theme of using up what I have, I decided to make most of the rest of my cards by using up what is left of my Hunkydory stash. 

I have bought many a Hunkydory Blockbuster in my time, as I love how quickly the cards come together with the matching cardstock. But I had so much stuff, that I haven't purchased one since 2019, and I have been using this and remnants from others.  

I am starting with the 2019 Christmas In Style - Christmas Sparkle. Have to admit that the photos have not come out brilliantly, but they are such beautiful colours - particularly with the foiling.

The first card uses the matching card for the base and was cut to make a 6x6.

For the other two cards, I have cut up the cardstock to mat and layer onto white base cards - one DL, and the other 6x6.


Please feel free to follow me here on my blog, or over on my other social media accounts. They are all under Papercraft By Carole (usually @pcbcarole): Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter - and my new YouTube channel where I would love it if you would subscribe. 

Thank you for popping by and happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx