About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 14 November 2022

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Garden Party

Well, it's been almost 6 months since I last blogged and shared anything crafty on social media. And that is for a whole host of reasons.

Up until the end of June, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to create a lot of video content with a whole range of products and techniques. I have shared some of this previously, but still have a massive amount to share. My intention is to begin to blog the rest of this from now onwards. 

Once this came to an end, I kind of breathed a sigh of relief at having time to step back a bit. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the 9 months I had, but it was good to take a step back. I have also not really been crafting since then - apart from friends and family and am now starting on my Christmas cards. I have spent the past four and a half months focussing on other things I enjoy - predominantly my garden, but also cooking, preserving and baking.

I am now at a point where I feel that I want to start playing again. I spent some time sorting through my craft stash and re-discovered a whole load of things I forgot I had, and it's time to start using it! Having been on Design Teams and been a demonstrator, your stash builds without you really being aware of how much you have. Once I have shared all the things already created and filmed, I am thinking of potentially having a go creating some content independently. Not sure how - or if - this will happen, but it's bubbling around in my head.

Anyway, my intention is to share the 60+ projects and videos that I haven't yet shared, grouping them together where I have created different projects with the same item.

So, am starting with some Elizabeth Craft Designs. These are created using a set of stamps called Garden Party. 

Both were stamped with Versafine Clair - Nocturne and embossed with clear embossing powder. 

For this one, I used Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour Ink to colour the image.

And for this one, I used Faber Castell Goldfaber Aqua pencils. 


The patterned papers and card are from my stash - as are any dies used to cut the layers.

Click on the images to see the video demos, and please feel free to follow me here on my blog, or on FaceBookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest.

Thanks for popping by. Happy crafting,

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx