About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 24 November 2022

Creative Expressions - Bee Happy

Two projects today using the Bee Happy die from Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Paper Panda. If you don't know who Paper Panda is, then check out this link.   

For the first one, I teamed the die up with Creative Expressions 3D Embossing Folder Honeycomb trellis for the textured background, and Card Deco Frame Card Lacy Dots 4K die for the base card. The inky background uses Distress Oxide sprays in Scattered Straw and Spiced Marmalade, along with Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder Mango Blaze and Pixie Burst Orange Slice. 

I really love these Card Deco card dies. It just gives something different to the base card - and they are pretty good value for money.


The second card uses the same embossing folder, but this time with patterned paper. I cut into the Bee Happy die cut, to give added interest. 

Click on the image to see the video demo, and please feel free to follow me here on my blog, or on FaceBookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest.

Happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx