About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 16 November 2022

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Garden Bouquet

I love flowers and am lucky to own an array of older Elizabeth Craft Designs flower dies.  Yes, they are not the latest dies, but in this day and age where our budgets are squeezed, look at what you already have in your stash. If you have been crafting for a while, chances are that you have something you can use. This card uses 3 different dies from their Garden Notes collection: 1190 Bouquet Stems and Branches; 1638 Crocus; 1590 Grecian Windflower.

These dies are created to allow for good representations of the real flowers. However, don't be put off by that. Use your dies how you want to, as I have in this card. You wouldn't recognise that these "should be" crocuses and windflowers.

I have also used patterned paper for the flowers rather than colouring them, but you could equally create an inky background and cut them or cut them from white and colour them. So many possibilities. I love the Bouquet Stems and Branches. Elizabeth Craft Designs made several of these type of dies. 

Click on the image to see the video demo, and please feel free to follow me here on my blog, or on FaceBookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest.

Happy crafting, 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx