About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Lighthouse

Good afternoon. It's been a little while between posts, as I was really busy with other stuff and sort of lost my mojo a bit. But, hopefully, I am back on track and will be back shortly with the next Use Your Craft Stash inspiration. 

So, here is the card I made for my husband for his birthday last weekend. I think birthdays at the moment are quite odd - hopefully everyone will be able to celebrate when we lockdown is eased more.


The topper is an old Kanban one called Seaside Holiday. I use gold mirror card and red and pale blue Core'dinaions card for the mats. The beige layer is from Sara Signature Sew Homemade 12x12 paper pad and the red check one is Papermania (can't remember the collection for this one).  I cut the net from gold paper using Amy Designs Maritime Fishing Net die. And my trusty Diamond Press Block Alpha dies were used for the name.

Take care - I'm off to do some crafting!! 

Cxxx

2 comments:

  1. love the seaside theme - and the net!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim I bought the die a very long time ago - and this is the first time I've used it. Cxxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx