About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 2 November 2018

Paris Tag

So today's the day. Sue will be on your screens at 6pm for the launch of the Imagination Crafts Parisian Hochanda One Day Special. Today's share is an MDF tag.
For this, I used Rich Gold and Green Starlights with White Gesso to cover the tag, then added rice paper to the bottom left corner. I then masked off the scissors in the stencil, to leave the flowers, and used a combination of Gold and Malahit Relief Pastes. For the flowers, I rubbed French Lavender (Purple) Alchemy Wax over the relief paste. 

The little Paris and France circles are Magi Cutz covered with paint and wax. Lots of ribbon to finish off!! 

Don't forget to tune in to see Sue with lots more samples from the DT and loads of demos!

Take care,
Cxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this tag. The colours embellishment and design are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. I really love this colour combination too. Cxxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx