About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 29 November 2018

Fly, Imagine, Dream

Today's the day - the launch of the Vintage One Day Special!! Lots of gorgeous Imagination Crafts goodies on Hochanda at 6pm and 8pm today, and 9am, 1pm and 5pm tomorrow. 
This journal cover started life totally white. I painted it with Sand Starlight paint, and added the rice paper (design 388). I knocked the paper back a bit with watered down Sand paint. I used the Feather Stencil to add the script to the front and the Flower and Keys stencil to add the harlequin design on the back - both with Bright Maroon Starlight Paint.

The words are also stencilled from the Feather stencil. Another simple make.

Don't forget to tune into Hochanda this evening for the launch!

Cxxxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx