About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Saturday 3 November 2018

Paris Amour!

It was great seeing all the fab samples and demos on Hochanda yesterday. Sue is back this morning at 9am with more techniques to share.

Here's another of my samples - another canvas. 
For this I started by spraying the canvas with water, applying white gesso then adding Rich Gold, Clotted Cream and Kiwi Green Starlights. Then I added the rice papers, and over the corners I used Malahit Relief Paste and Sage Shabby Chic Paste through the French Damask stencil.

I used the Crackled Feather Stencil to add some crackle texture around and over the rice papers - this was with the Peridot and Inca Gold Alchemy Waxes. There are a few Magi-Cutz on there for added decoration, and some punched circles.

The canvas is edged with Inca Gold Alchemy Wax.

Hope you catch the shows.

Cxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx