About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 18 May 2017

Pick and Mix Edge'ables

Morning! Fiona is on at 8am with a great pick and mix of the wonderful Die'sire Edge'ables. This is one of my makes with the Bird Cage Edge'able die. 
I used the A3 Centura Pearl for the base of the card, and then added all three card types from the Ice Blue Luxury Card Pack. The sentiment is Die'sire Classiques Only Words - Special Day. The little details of the cut out flowers and corners are created using the smaller emebellshment dies that come with the Bird Cage Edge'able.

Fiona will also be back at 2pm and 6pm - so be sure to tune in to bag a bargain.

Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx