About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 21 February 2016

Day 52 - Fabric Stash!!

Evening!! It is becoming obvious to me through doing this image a day, that I seem to have lots of different projects going on at the same time - including things I've started and not got round to finishing - and things I've got a head start on and have put away to finish later. And then I always seem to be starting something new too!!

Well, on Friday I visited my local fabric store as I needed something for an upcoming project or two (any excuse). And I had a bit of a blow out!! So, yesterday I washed and dried all the fabric - I only do this when I have bought off the roll by the metre - not when I have pre-cut pieces. So this morning I had a marathon ironing session. This is one of the few times that I iron - I really don't like doing it - but I also don't like working with really wrinkled fabric.

And now I have a lovely pile of gorgeous fabric ready to be cut up for the projects I have in mind.
Back tomorrow!!
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx