About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 28 February 2016

Day 59 - and Day 6 of sharing favourites.

Evening! Time for another quick share!! Have to say, as we approach the end of month 2 of my crafty photo a day, my enthusiasm is beginning to wane. But I shall push on and keep going!!

Today I have a canvas to share. This was for a mixed media challenge using stencils. I used an Crafter's Workshop stencil with my eBrush and Spectrum Noir pens - great fun!!
I also love the XCut owl die - and I stenciled through the die too! There's a bit of texture paste in there too - and some painting through an Imagination Crafts stencil. For more details click here.
Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx