About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 14 January 2022

Rose Frame

Good  morning! Am off to the Hixxy Studio shortly, but just wanted to pop on to share a card. This is an A5 card base, made using Creative Expressions Periwinkle Foundations card. The patterned paper is from my stash.

The gorgeous frame is Rose Frame from the Romantic Roses collection by Precious Marieke. It's a good size - and very intricate. I have used it to frame the little decoupage image from Jeanine's Art Bzzing Bees 3D Push Out collection.

I have lots more inspiration to share on the Hixxy Studio YouTube Channel - and of course our weekly Facebook Lives on a Friday afternoon at 2pm.

Take care and happy crafting,

Cxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx