About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 20 January 2022

Queen Bee

This Queen Bee card consists of an inked background teamed with a Jeanine's Art Buzzing Bees 3D Push Out. The black die cut is from Elizabeth Crafts Art Journal collection, and is called Honeycomb dots, and the letters are Trimcraft Bunting Alphabet.


The background is a piece of patterned paper (a sort of bright yellow brick wall) that I sprayed with the Distress Oxide sprays in Fossilized Amber and Spice Marmalade. I used the same colour ink pads and IndigoBlu's Queen Bee Mini stamp set, to add more texture to the background.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to click on the picture to see a video of how I created this.

Happy crafting,
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx