About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 16 February 2020

Bright and Cheerful Valentine

A couple of days late, but have finally got round to sharing the Valentine Card made for my other half. Was in a bold mood when I made it - hence the lime green with the red - very striking!! Not really sure what my OH made of it - he's always far too polite to say!! 
The red card us from Papermill - always my absolute favourite red card and I always have a supply in my stash. The lime green is Centura Pearl Trends, and the patterned paper is from an old Works paper pad. 

The decorative part is cut from an old Crafter's Companion A6 Create a Card die called Adore, the waste of which created the red heart embellishments, and the fancy red heart. The other large hearts are Crafter's Companion Stitched Edge heart dies, which the "I love you" and the string of green hearts are Diamond Press dies.

Take care,
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx