About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Oooo la la!!

A little Parisian charm is coming to your screens on Friday in the form of some great Imagination Crafts goodies. There are Parisian themed rice papers, stencils and Magi-Cutz alongside all the greats like Starlights, Texture Paste, Relief Paste and Alchemy Waxes.


For this, I cut a 10x12 canvas in half, and painted the background with white gesso and Banana Yellow, Silver Gold and Mediterranean Sky Starlights.  The texture on the left is some ric-rac and Artsy Stones that I stuck on before painting.

The "Paris" word is from one of the rice papers, and I used several of the stencils to create the script and other texture using black gesso and Platinum Relief Paste. The Eiffel Tower and the stamp are Magi Cutz.

Sue will be on your screens on Friday at 6pm for the launch of the One Day Special, and again at 8pm. She will then be back at 9am, 1pm and 5pm on Saturday.

I have more samples to share with you over the next few days - so I will be back!!
Take Care
Cxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Carole. Can't wait to see all the goodies on Friday - Just when I said to myself I wasn't going to spend any more money lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane - I'm the same when something new and lovely comes out. Cxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx