About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 27 June 2014

White on white!!

Afternoon!! Despite the weather forecast, it has been a beautiful day here - with sunshine instead of the predicted rain - although yesterday's showers were most welcome for the garden. No real work today - but had a great SUP session this morning as well as last night - so am feeling fighting fit - or maybe just fit to drop!!
Today's offering is a white-on-white card gatefold card - another that I made at Dee Paramour's workshop a while ago - so the details may be vague!!

The two panels on the front were embossed with (possibly) Creative Expressions Heart Lattice folder, and a little seam binding wrapped around the bottom and tied in a knot. The decorative pieces were cut with Sue Wilson's Lattice Heart Striplet Die. The decorative circle is cut from the Calabria die (Italian Collection) - and mounted onto a plain white circle. 
The inside of the card was embossed with the same folder - and the larger of the Calabria dies was used to cut the piece for the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into
Southern Girls Challenge - Dyeing to See Those Punches (dies used)

Take care,
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx