About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Saturday 24 May 2014

Are you enjoying the Halcyon Days shows?

Back again. Hope you've been enjoying the shows so far. Here's another card made using the card kit. This is one of the toppers which came with matching printed cardstock. I used the card to cover the front of an A5 card, and cut the bunting from the other half to layer up at the top. I cut the bottom with my Die'sire Lace Border 4 die to give a decorative edge.

The flowers are from my stash, and I cut the leaves using the Leaves 2 die. These were sprayed with Pearl Diamond Spray and Sparkle.  
Make sure you keep watching the rest of the shows. 
Cxxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx