About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Saturday 11 September 2021

I have decided to be happy .........

Good morning!! It's been a while since I have had time to sit and play, but now the whole "back to school/work" build up is over and we have had a week back, I can take a breath and do a little inky playing.

Found this quote in my box of things, and thought it seems very appropriate. With everything going on around us, we have to decide to be happy with what we have and where we are, otherwise it will affect our health.

I have used Broken China and Twisted Citron - both Distress Oxides and Inks - along with Black Soot DI. The stamps are an old CC set - probably from a magazine, and the circle stencil is and old Imagination Crafts one. 

Happy crafting,

Cxxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic journaling. I try to live by that sentiment after a health scare a few years ago. I have never combined those colours but I love how they look. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending lots of love, Tracy. I agree - you need to be positive and happy to help you stay healthy. Cxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx