About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 19 April 2021

Home Is Where The Heart Is

A quick note for anyone who receives updates from me via email. This facility is being removed from Blogger from July this year, and will mean that you will no longer receive updates about my blog via e-mail. If you still wish to follow me, and access the blog, you can follow direct on the blog, via my Facebook Page - Papercraft By Carole, via my Instagram feed - pcbcarole, or via Pinterest - Papercraft By Carole . You can also follow via Twitter - Papercraft By Carole, although I don't post everything there. 

Today I have a "New Home" card to share, made with a topper set from my stash. 


I used Hunkydory's Special Days "Home is where the Heart is" topper and card set, along with some gold matt mirror card.  The frame was made with Spellbinders Grand Squares, and the scalloped edges were created with paper from Lidl Crelando Drawing Pad, and Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop Edge'abilities. 

Remember to come over and join us at Use Your Craft Stash and get using that Stash! 

Happy Crafting,

Cxxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx