About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Fun On Safari

It was recently my eldest grandson's second birthday. We've barely seen him this past year, and missed his first birthday! Anyway, we were able to have a garden visit this weekend, and I made his birthday card using Hunkydory's Pick and Mix - Fun On Safari topper sheet.


I teamed it up with card card from Manly Moments, and Floral Delights - both Hunkydory packs. The name was cut with Diamond Press Block Alpha dies, and the number using Crafter's Companion 3" number dies.

Happy crafting,
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx