About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Camden Town Bicycle!

Good morning!!  A quick post this morning to share a birthday card I made for my brother-in-law's birthday.
The image and matching papers are from Crafter's Companion's Camden Town Male CD, while the base card and mats are Papermill Teal and Buff card. I printed the image twice so I could do a little decoupage to give dimension, and then cut the letters with Die'sire 1" Alphabet dies. A few little buttons strategically placed finished the card off.

I would like to enter this into:
Paper Creator's Crafts - Anything Goes

Back soon,
Cxx

3 comments:

  1. Love this Carole, the colours are just gorgeousness together. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great design !
    Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, such a brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx