About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 28 December 2014

Approaching the end of the year!!

You may (or may not) have noticed that I haven't blogged in nearly 3 weeks. There are lots of reasons - including Christmas - but wanted to get a couple more in before the end of the year. So, here's today's blog. This was the birthday card I made for my youngest stepdaughter back in November!! 
This uses one of the Card Frames from Crafter's Companion Sugar and Spice CD - printed twice to allow me to give some height to the dress. The papers are also from the CD, and the lettering is cut with Die'sire 1" Alphabet die set. I finished it off with some ribbon and flowers. 

I will hopefully be back once more before the end of the year!! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas - with lots of crafting goodies in your stocking!! I go the e-Brush, so will hopefully get a chance to play soon!! 

Cxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx