About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 6 August 2014

More Sneak Peeks from Party Paws Christmas.

Well - so much for blogging every day!! Completely lost yesterday with horrible headache. So am a bit behind!! But - today is another day - and therefore I have another two Party Paws sneak peeks!! The first one is an adaptation of a card. On the Festive Fancies CD there are six different Large Tag Cards. I decided to make this into a large tag with a pocket, into which other tags could be places for safekeeping until use!
So I printed the tag out three times onto watercolour card - once for the back, once for the front pocket, and finally to cut out the gorgeous bear to decoupage on the pocket. I then printed a variety of the paper designs from the CDs onto Centura Pearl Snow White Hint of Gold. I printed the card on both sides to make the tags. 
Several of the topper sheets were used for the tags, and on the back of each (I forgot to take a photo - oops!) I used a sentiment from one of the printable sheets. To embellish, I used Die'sire Holly and Snowflake dies, with a few pearls, and added a length of ribbon to each tag.

This second one is a pocket card. It doesn't open - but as it says in the name, it has a pocket.
It's made from one sheet of A4 card - folded in half to create an A5 card. Then a corner was cut off, and the bottom and sides stuck to create a pocket. A small tag and envelope (for a gift card) were made from matching card.
The images are from one of the Topper Companion sheets, layered with papers printed onto Satin Finish paper. 

Remember - this is Create and Craft's Weekender - this weekend - Sat 9th and Sun 10th August.

I'll be back later today with another sneak peek.
Cxxx

2 comments:

  1. Carole these are fabulous, I love the idea of the pocket for the tags, Very clever. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I love this little bear
    Lots of love
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx