About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 13 April 2014

Camden Town - Sneaky Peek 4!!

Am off today to do the 'Walk for Wildlife' to raise money for Dorset Wildlife Trust. Am waiting for the rest of the family to arrive before we head off for the glorious Purbecks. My husband is already out there setting up, as he works for the Trust.

But, before I go here's another sneaky peek of the Camden Town Male CD!! Today's project is a notelet set. This one has lots of photos as there are lots of parts to it - and it's the first one I made when I received the CD! 
The folder itself was made from Co-ordinating papers from the CD, printed onto Centura Pearl Hint of Gold card.  I decided to decorate the outside with some good old teabag folding using a variety of the Design and Co-ordinating papers - which I also used for the little squares at the side. A little bit of embossing with the Embossalicious A4 Dottie folder added some texture - and I used Core'dinations for matting and layering.  
Inside the folder there is a little shadow box style part on the right hand side for the cards and envelopes. The cards are printed from the Notelets section of the CD onto Centura Pearl Hint of Gold. There is also a pocket to tuck in the matching tags.
This is what it looks like without the cards in there!! The decorative shapes are cut from Core'dinations card using my Die'sire Nouveau Stamping Frame. 
Here you can see, there are also matching envelopes with the cards - made from the corresponding Design Sets and printed onto Satin Finish Paper. The tags are also from the Design Sets, and I used the co-ordinating Toppers on each one.

Don't forget, the CD's launch on Create and Craft this Thursday at 8am with Dawn Wheeler. 

Back tomorrow with the new Challenge from Crafty Cardmakers and More!!

Cxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning creation Carole, lots of beautiful detail, love this, have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the walk went well and you raised lots of pennies. I think your notelet set is just stunning. I wouldn't have thought to make a shadow box to hold the cards and envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx