About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year - New DT Members!!

Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year. Sorry I've been fairly bad on the blogging front recently. Put it down to a combination of illness and trying to keep up with my crafting and work commitments. Maybe my crafting New Year resolution should be to blog at least once a week. Well - we'll see how I go!!

Am looking forward to trying something different craftwise this year - I have treated myself to a sewing machine in the sales, so am going to see what I can do with it. Could be a complete disaster, but I'll keep you up to date!!

Anyway, after the recent Crafty Cardmakers Design Team Call,  we now have some new members on the team!! 

AJ

Welcome to them all - and I'm looking forward to working with each and every one. Pop over to their blogs to see what they have been up to recently!! I promise I will get them all linked onto my blog roll on the sidebar soon!!

We are also saying goodbye to Jenni, who is off to work on building her digi stamp business!! Wishing you all the best Jenni!

Crafty Cardmakers will be back on Monday 9th January with our first challenge of the year!! Look forward to seeing all your entries. And don't forget there's still a little time to enter the "Use it three times" challenge.

See you soon.

Cxx

1 comment:

  1. All the links to blogs are now on my side blog roll! How's that for getting sorted!!! Can't promise it will last!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx