For the base card I used a sheet from the DCWV Luxury Cardstock Stack. I used an image from the Kanban Steampunk Catalina sheet, mounted onto brown Bazzil card, and then onto the same aqua card as the base. I the cut a rectangle of the brown Bazzil and cut either side with X Cut Rosa Border Die. The top layers of the decoupage (the top hat and the skirt layer) were glittered with Rock Candy Distress Stickles. I made the flowers in the same way as for the Carnaby Street card - circles of the aqua card cut into spirals, rolled up and glued. The letters were cut with X Cut Roma Dieliciious Alphabet die, and the numbers from an old set of X Cut lower case alphabet dies. And as ever, finished with Celebrations organza ribbon.
Hopefully next time I blog I will be able to share the wedding invitations I am currently working on.