About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 14 October 2011

A Quick Make!!

Although I haven't blogged for a while, I have been working on a few projects - which will be revealed over the next few days, once they have been received by the people for whom they have been made. In the meantime, here is a quick card I put together.


The base card is from a deckle edge card and insert set that I've had hanging around in my stash for a while. I cut Spellbinders lacey circles from cream Bazzil cardstock, flowers from blue Bazzil cardstock using XCut Bloom Nesting Dies, and scalloped circles from the matching insert paper.

The blue fabric flowers have also been sitting around for a long time just waiting for the right project!! It's all finished off with a sentiment from a Forever Friends Easter sentiment kit (!!!) and lemon yellow pearls.

Since becoming a design team member for Crafty Cardmakers, I have come to realise just how many challenge blogs are out there, so have decided to also dip my toes into entering some of them.

So I am entering this card in

Anything Goes Challenge Blogspot - Challenge 51- Die Cuts /Punches or both

See you soon,

Cxx

1 comment:

  1. Really stylish card - I like how the colours work together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx