About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

.... and finally it's done!!

OK, so after the last post, I decided to go back into the website and perservere with getting the cards on the website. And, by doing one at a time, I have managed to get the rest on.

So, for the time being, the website is complete!! Yay!!

So, if you're looking for a special Christmas Card - go on over to the website and have a look.

Speak soon

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx