About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 14 December 2015

Not a Christmas Card!!

A very good evening to you!! Well, it's been pretty much a whole month since I last blogged. I have felt a little bogged down with needing to get ready for Christmas - and not really having any enthusiasm to do anything about it. So it's been pretty much an avoidance of doing anything. But today, I finally finished making my Christmas cards - and posted the majority off. Because no-one has received them yet, I can't post pics - so instead, I am sharing a birthday card I made for a friend of mine.
I used Crafter's Companion Kimono CD for the papers and image - and one of the dies from the Kimono collection to cut out the peacock. I made the base card with dark blue card - and matted and layered with white card. A little organza bow and pearl flower embellishment finished it all off.

Will try to blog more frequently - have quite a few things to share - so hopefully will be back soon.
Cxxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx