About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 19 July 2012

More Thank You's!!

One more day until the end of term!! Can't wait - I have a lovely cough and sinuses which have now decided to unblock themselves after several days of making my head feel like it's exploding - so am looking forward to lying in bed and vegetating for at least a week!!

Tomorrow will be the day I give out my Thank You cards, so thought I should share the others with you before then. 




They are both the same design, just different colours. The base cards are 10.5cm square, cut from taupe Creative Expressions card. The large mats are Bazzil for the blue card, and the burgundy pearl is from my local market. The taupe mats are Spellbinders Parisian motifs, with Scalloped Rectangles for the smaller mats.

The sentiment is from a very old set of cheap stamps - can't remember where they are from. I used Broken China DI for the blue, and Aged Mahogany DI for the burgundy, inking them both whilst still in the die.

That's pretty much it. Am looking forward to more crafting time over the coming weeks - but I think the neglected jungle that was once my garden, needs sorting first!!

Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx