About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Sunday 29 October 2017

Framed Rose Picture

The 3D folders are back today with lots more inspiration from Debbie. And don't forget there are some amazing stamps and dies to go with them. 
I used one of the stamps from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set coloured with Fired Brick and Walnut Stain Distress Ink, and cut out into a fram with the Parisian Mirror Die. In the background, I used the Textured Swirls embossing folder, with more of the Walnut Stain and Fired Brick. The butterfly is from the Take Flight die set, and the swirl at the bottom from the Floral Delight die set.

Debbie will be back with more shows at 4pm and 7pm today. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx