About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Saturday 16 September 2017

Pretty Gift Box

This gift box was made using A3 Centura Pearl Snow White Hint of Silver Card and the Jardin Edge'able die.
The teal card is Core'dinations, embossed with the Textures Distress folder. And the embellishment is made from Die'sire Essentials Blossom, and Sara Signature English Country Garden Roll Up Flower.
Back soon.
Cxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx