About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 8 June 2017

Internal Box Card

Morning. Back today with another make using the new Create a Card dies. This one is the Flutterby die set - which of course has gorgeous butterflies with it.
So, this one is made from Centura Pearl Snow White Hint of Silver, on the back of which I printed a couple of the green Fabric Papers from Crafter's Inspiration 13. 
I added a few flowers using Die'sire Essentials Flowers for All Occasions 3, and the leaves from the Sara Signature English Country Garden Lazy Daisy die set. The sentiment is Classiques Only Words.
Watch out for the shows on Hochanda coming soon.
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx