About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 19 April 2017

A little bit of gold!!

Afternoon!! Wow - it's been a while since I've posted!! Lots happening and time just gets away!! But, tonight on Hochanda, Crafter's Companion will be on with a gorgeous Centura Pearl Metallics One Day Special.

I used three of the colours from the Precious Golds collection along with the gorgeous Beatrice Die'sire Create a Card to create the layers on this Ivory box. A few pearls, some ribbon and paper roses completed the look.
I also made a twisted easel card using another of the golds with some Snow White Hint of Gold, and again used the Beatrice Create a Card die. The sentiment is Classiques Only Words, and I used the Essentials Flowers for all Occasions 3.  
Be sure to tune in at 8pm tonight to see the full collection and all the amazing samples from the team.
Cxxxx


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx