About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Monday 27 February 2017

Exciting!!!

Just a couple pf hours to go before the launch of Sara's Shabby Chic Collection. This one is a little clutch bag, that could be used for a gift card or money! It's from the Ult Cards CD - I just didn't add the handle.

The base is embossed with the Rose Garden folder from the collection and inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The papers are from the 6x6 pack, and I used the Antique Edge, Filigree Flourish and Aged Rose dies - with lots of distressed edges and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I also used the papers on the inside - and added a Velcro fastener to keep the bag closed. 

Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx