About Me

My photo
I'm a part-time primary school teacher, who started papercrafting 8 years ago, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. So my work is very varied, which keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! As well as cards, I love working with boxes and canvases - and I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Pretty Easel Card!!

Afternoon. Have finally got round to posting again. This is an A5 Easel card I made for a friend's daughter.
The topper and card are Hunkydory - and I cut the lettering with Die'sire 1" Contemporary Alphabet and Number dies. And I embellished with some resin flowers. Not really much else to say!!
CxxxxCake

2 comments:

  1. sweet little easel card :) bet your friend's daughter loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx