About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Day 34 - Not much to see!!

Evening. I've had a busy day again. Bit of running first thing this morning, then crafting for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, most of what I have been doing is secret, so I can't share any of that.

However, I have started a project today, that I am hoping to complete tomorrow. It doesn't look much, as I've only got as far as working on the frame.
All I've done so far, is to rub down the frame to remove the varnish, and have painted it with 3 coats of white gesso.

Hopefully, I will continue with this tomorrow. 
Cxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what happens next. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx