About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Friday 29 January 2016

Day 29 - A Country Life Pop Up Box.

Afternoon!! An earlier post today. I only worked this morning, and am struggling to motivate myself to do anything this afternoon. So, I'm sitting with my laptop on my lap - watching Fiona on Create & Craft - and doing things like clearing out my emails, sorting Pinterest and now blogging.

Today, I have another offering from the Morgan Fitzsimons "A Country Life" CD. I chose this one today, as Fiona shared it yesterday as part of her FB post. It is one of the Pop Up Boxes from the CD - all the pieces you need are provided. I added an extra sentiment from the Sentiments section, and the 3D Bows from the Embellishment section.
One I had printed the Pop Up Box out onto Centura Pearl, I popped it back into the printer and printed the back with the co-ordinating papers - just so there was no white showing. I also inked the edges with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. And that lovely lacy border was just asking to be decorated with flat backed pearls.
Back tomorrow,
Cxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx