About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Thursday 12 November 2015

Scruffy Little Kitten

I love some of the cute images from Scruffy Little Kitten - just right for those young girls who are just a little too old for all the real cutesy images. I used this lovely one for my friend's daughter's 11th birthday card.
I used papers and a topper companion from the CD - teamed with coffee coloured card card and some pink Bazzill. The little butterfly is Bebunni Butterfly die, and the letters and numbers are cut with Die'sire 1" Contemporary Alphabet and Numbers.

A little sparkle from glitter glue on the the toadstool and flower, along with a few pearls, finished the card off.

Take care,
Cxxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sweet card Carole lovely sweet image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx