About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Bags of Nordic Christmas goodness!!

Morning - am sat watching Fiona on Ideal World - and the gorgeous Sally Jacks is loving my gift bag. So I thought I ought to share it with you.
This started as just a plain Kraft bag and I used one of the Topper Companions from the CD. I also used the dark blue and green co-ordinating papers. Now, I love the wood effect on some of the toppers - and wanted to make a backing paper from it. So, I took Super Quick Card 2 from the CD, and, using the computer, cut the back half off and pasted it twice to make an A4 paper!!  It's not that clear from the photo, but it's the lighter blue paper that I've matt and layered with.

The sentiments are from Santa's Helper stamp set, and I used one part to make a tag - and the other for the sentiment at the bottom. From the embellishment section, I used the stocking and bunting - and throughout I have used Kraft card for matting and layering. 

Will hopefully be back later to share the last of my samples. 
Enjoy your day!
Cxxx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous gift bag Carole, so much better than the ones you buy in the shops.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx