About Me

My photo
I'm a retired primary school teacher, who started paper crafting in 2008, when I had a fancy to make my own Christmas cards. Since then, I have tried all sorts of techniques and styles - and I kind of like them all. I have been lucky enough to be on blog teams and large design teams and to do a bit of freelance demonstrating - and I love the challenge of working with different products. My crafting style is very varied - from junk journaling and art journaling, bookbinding and journal making, to quilting and patchwork - and of course I still make cards. This variety keeps me interested - and my crafty stash growing!! I'm always seeking inspiration for new projects.

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Another quick Nordic sneak peek!!

Evening, tonight sees the launch of Crafter's Companion Nordic Christmas Collection on Ideal World!! And I've got another sneak peek for you!!
The A5 base card is made from a piece of Centura Pearl Hint of Silver. The main image is from the Topper section of the CD, while the two smaller ones are from the Embellishments. I used the colouriser to create the two grey papers, and embossed another piece of Centura Pearl with my Embossalicious A4 Let it Snow folder. I matted everything with some Matt Black card, and used my Die'sire Snowflake die for a bit of embellishing! I finished it off with ribbon and pearls. 

Be sure to tune in to catch the launch with the lovely Fiona!!
Cxxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Carole lovely image and fabulous detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!! I really appreciate it!! Cxx